Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Must Be Hallucinating & A Special Discount

MedumIMBHLogoDid you guys know that I'm a columnist for I Must Be Hallucinating? Well, I am and I enjoy writing about all the weird stuff that catches my attention and draws me in. There are articles about cryptids, zombies, vampires, werewolves, aliens, and more. There are so many interesting articles, and the other authors are so interesting that I'm sure you can get lost in the site for days, just like I do.

My first article featured a "cryptid" that I investigated, along with the journey of getting to the bottom of it. You can find more here:
Things Are Not What They Appear: Do Your Research Before a Wild Duck Hunt
I Must Be hallucinating even has a shop with some pretty cool items that I'm sure will draw you in. Guess what?! You can get a 10% discount, if you enter PARASASS at the checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment